Recommended Readings for 3/16/08
Here is a list of some of the best personal finance articles from my favorite personal finance websites. To kick start your week, spend some time digging through the Millionaire Money Habits archives and the links below to improve your financial literacy and increase your net worth.
Be sure to visit Blueprint for Financial Prosperity, where I was recently a guest author and wrote about the importance of Playing Good Financial Offense to increase your wealth.
Spotlight: Patrick at Cash Money Life gives his advice on where to start when tackling debt. Read Which Debt to Slay First? – Reader Question to learn more.
Credit and Debt:
- 0% Balance Transfer Credit Cards: The 10 Commandments of Responsible Borrowing at The Dough Roller
- Seven Deadly Sins That Lead to Debt at fivecentnickel.com
- Is Suze Orman Right, Can You Be Your Own Financial Planner? at Moolanomy
- 12 Ways to Make Yourself Recession-Proof at Prime Time Money
- Reflections on Money: 20 Valuable Questions to Ask Yourself at The Simple Dollar
- How My Net Worth Went from $-40,000 to $285,000 in Five Years at Get Rich Slowly
- Why I Think P2P Lending is a Bad Idea at Gather Little By Little
- Being Frugal is Being Different at beingfrugal.net
- How Do American Families Spend Their Money? at My Two Dollars
- Moderation is Key – Too Bad It’s Not Natural For Me at Paid Twice
- No Longer Worried About My Home Value at Single Guy Money
- Looking For a Hot New Job? Find a Headhunter! at the Digerati Life
- Self-Discipline: The Foundation of Productive Living at lifehack.org
- Carnival of Debt Management at Credit Card Lowdown
- Carnival of Personal Finance at Quest for Four Pillars
- Carnival of Money Stories at Quest for Four Pillars
- Money Hacks Carnival at My Dollar Plan
Millionaire Money Habit: To build wealth, you need to perpetually improve your financial literacy. Digest as much information as possible and stick to a plan that works for you. In addition to the articles above, pick up one the recommended books found at the footer of this website, and be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed or by email to be notified of new articles