Recommended Readings for 3-23-08
Here is a list of some of the best personal finance articles from my favorite personal finance websites. To kick start your week, spend some time digging through the Millionaire Money Habits archives and the links below to improve your financial literacy and increase your net worth.
Spotlight: Pinyo at Moolanomy wrote a great article about why he thinks Benjamin Franklin got it all wrong. “A penny saved is much better than a penny earned! This is one reason why being frugal is such an important aspect of wealth building.” Read A Dollar Saved Is Better Than A Dollar Earned to read on.
- What These Market Conditions Could Mean For You the Individual at My Two Dollars
- Don’t Buy (or Sell) Stocks On Emotionally-Charged News at Blueprint for Financial Prosperity
- Why Most Investors Can’t Beat the Market at Free Money Finance
Spending and Saving:
- Finding a Budget That Works at Gather Little by Little
- Smart Moves To Lower Your Health Care Costs at The Digerati Life
Credit and Debt:
- Why NOW is the Best Time to Get Out of Debt at Credit Withdrawal
Your Money, Your Life:
- How I Earned $4,100 Without Working – The Beauty of Passive Income at Cash Money Life
- Why be Rich? at brip blap
- Couple Living in Camper After Foreclosure – Is it the Lender’s Fault? You Decide at Generation X Finance
- Seven Steps to Finding What You’re Truly Passionate About at The Simple Dollar
- Carnival of Personal Finance
- Carnival of Debt Reduction
- Festival of Frugality
- Money Hackers Carnival
- Carnival of Everything Finance
Millionaire Money Habit: To build wealth, you need to perpetually improve your financial literacy. Digest as much information as possible and stick to a plan that works for you. In addition to the articles above, pick up one the recommended books found at the footer of this website, and be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed or by email to be notified of new articles.