How to Make Money Without Working
When you crack the millionaire code, you realize exactly just how easy it is to make money. It’s not about working harder, getting a raise, or positioning yourself for a big promotion. There is actually a way to make money without working at all – and a lot of it.
It starts with having a mindset to actually not work and to do absolutely as little as possible. Sound impossible?
Think about this. How many people do you think want to have their house painted? Probably a lot, but we’ll assume through your own research that there is a lot of business to be had in your area, so you do the following:
- Find a reputable painter that charges $20 an hour + materials
- Find a college student willing to build a website for you for free, which he is happy to do to add to his portfolio
- The website advertises your fantastic painting service at $50 an hour, and has a registration form to hire you for your services
- That order is automatically routed to notify the $20/hour painter about the job
- The work is complete, and you are paid $50/hour, and you pay the painter his $20/hour fee
This is a simplified version of what people are doing everyday to make millions of dollars. The system is set up once, and it brings in money over and over again.
Rather then working to make money, self-made millionaires spend their time creating systems that earn money for them. In other words, when you stop spending time trying to make money and start creating systems that generate income, the amount of money you can make is endless. This is the power of leverage. In this case, using other people’s time.
There are many ways to do this: through real estate, trading currency, outsourcing, and creating online income streams.
Take the online income stream example. There are many ways to make money online, one of which is to sell affiliate products. Basically it is earning a commission for recommending people to purchase a product. Let’s say you know a bit about exercise or had some experience with a particular piece of exercise equipment.
- You visit the company’s website and sign up for their affiliate program, which provides you with a unique link and pays you $50 for every sale you refer.
- Anytime anyone clicks your link to visit the exercise equipment site and makes a purchase, you are credited with the commission.
- You write an article or review about the equipment and post your article for free online.
- Now your article is online forever, and about 5 times a day someone reads your article and visits the site. About once a month one of those visitors actually purchases the equipment and you make your commission.
Because you spent a little time building your own min-income system, you are making $50 every single month as long as the internet and that affiliate program exists.
That’s not a lot of money, but considering the whole process maybe took an hour, it makes sense to spend your time writing more articles or promoting additional affiliate products. After 2 months of spending 1 hour a day creating these income systems you now have 60 articles promoting affiliate products, and you are making about $3,000 a month whether you do anything else to promote the products or not.
In this example, you’re creating streams of income through leverage by using the Six Figure Yearly system.
Learn to develop a skill that can provide value, and you will be capable of creating income producing systems that can make you a comfortable living without working at all.
When you figure out how to create a system that makes even a small amount of money, simply repeat the process. Eventually your automated system will bring in a healthy stream of income for you.